Edna Little League firmly believes that each child who wishes to play baseball or softball should be entitled to do so regardless of gender or financial circumstances. Our league will not deny any child a chance to play baseball or softball due to a financial hardship.

A limited number of scholarships are available based on the League’s annual budget, community sponsorships received, and the overall number of registrations. Because scholarship funds are limited, scholarship applicants must meet certain financial criteria. Applicants may be asked to provide additional information to prove the player is eligible for a scholarship. Please do not ask for a scholarship if you have the ability to pay.

Scholarships will cover 75% of the registration fee and participants will be responsible for the remaining 25%. If there is a need for 100% of the registration fee to be scholarshipped, participants may need to provide additional information to the league president. The president may award a 100% scholarship with board approval.

To apply for a scholarship please complete the application process HERE.

If you would like to DONATE to the scholarship fund, please contact League President, William Alex @ (361)782-8553.

Local Sponsors